renade.es is an internet domain belonging to the Spanish Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge, based at Plaza de San Juan de la Cruz 10 - 28071 Madrid.
Information on the environment Phone number 91 597 65 77 email@example.com
The Portal carries out the function of general information and services for the public in the terms established in Law 27/2006 of 18 July regulating rights of access to information, public participation and access to justice in relation to the environment, particularly Article 8 of same; Law 37/2007 on the reutilisation of public sector information and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1495/2011, especially Article 7 of same, and Article 4 of Royal Decree 208/1996 of 9 February regulating administrative information and services for the general public.
Utilisation of the Website entails express and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to any specific conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered via the Website. Its content is for information purposes only, and has no legal effects that are binding on the Administration, with the exception of those arising from telematic management procedures that are expressly permitted or authorised.
- The content, organisation and choice of links of the www.miteco.gob.es pages have been selected and coordinated by the Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge. This information may be used partially or totally, with no need for express authorisation, provided the source of the documents reused is quoted, with the exception of content to which third-party intellectual or industrial property rights are applicable. In the event of any doubts, consult the aforementioned Information Offices.
- The Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge is not responsible for any replies via the various e-mail addresses appearing on these pages, with the exception of replies from the Ministry.
- Complete or updated information is not necessarily offered.
- In order to facilitate knowledge and information, access is provided to external pages over which the Ministry has no control whatsover and with repect to which it takes no responsibility
- The design of the portal and its source code and the logos, trademarks and other distinctive symbols appearing are the property of the Ministry of the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge, or of its dependent bodies, and are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Framings or the utilisation by third parties of any mechanism which alters the design or content of the Portal or access to same with a consideration are expressly forbidden.
- It cannot be stated, insinuated or suggested that the administrative bodies, state public-sector bodies or entities owning the information reused participate in, sponsor or support any such reutilisation.
- Metadata concerning the date of update and the conditions of reutilisation applicable shall be kept and shall not be altered, in the document provided for reutilisation by the Administration or public-sector body.
- The Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge may, at any time and without notice, carry out modifications and updates of the information on its Portal or its configuration or presentation, and also temporarily suspend access to same when objective reasons so advise.
Pursuant to Organic Data Protection Law 15/1999 of 13 December, the Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge undertakes to meet its obligation to secrecy with respect to any personal data that may be requested by the services on this Website, and the duty to process them with confidentiality. To this end the necessary measures shall be taken to prevent the alteration, loss and processing of or unauthorised access to such data. Users may exercise their right to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.